Who wants to win a Moto Z2 Force?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
Moto Z2 Force review With a smaller battery in a thinner body, is the Moto Z2 Force still a force to be reckoned with? Find out in our full Moto Z2 Force review!
Turing Appassionato first look: a solid phone from a company with a shaky past We’ve just taken a first look at Turing’s new phone, the Appassionato. But should you even trust this company anymore?
Are these the first real photos of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8? The first photographs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 may have just leaked online, all but confirming the dual-rear camera setup and bezel-less design.
I miss Moto Maker Moto Mods are cool, but Moto Maker was a way to make your phone truly yours. So are Moto Mods a step forward, or a huge step back?
PSA: Project Fi works in any phone — mostly Google says its Project Fi cellular network only works with its own Google devices, but did you know it works with ANY phone? Well, sort of.
Official: LG V30 to sport f/1.6 aperture, the largest in any smartphone camera LG has confirmed the V30 will feature a dual camera sensor with an f/1.6 aperture lens, laser detection AF, as well as optical and electronic image stabilization.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 review While the Mi Max 2 is mostly a progressive iteration of the first generation device, does it make for a compelling phablet? Here’s our review.
Two years in, Sundar Pichai facing his toughest moment as CEO On the second anniversary of Sundar Pichai’s promotion to CEO of Google, we look back at his accomplishments and his toughest challenge yet.
Set it and forget it: 5 things you should always automate on your phone Do these things on your phone on day one, and save yourself a ton of time in the long run!
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- It’s official: LG V30 is launching August 31
- Newly leaked videos show the upcoming LG V30 in the wild
- T-Mobile unveils its first phone, the Revvl, with a fingerprint sensor and budget price
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active is now official and up for pre-order at AT&T
- Upcoming Fitbit Watch leaks again, looks a bit like the aging Fitbit Blaze
- drupe’s new GIF calling feature lets you know what the call is about before picking up
- Google releases August security patch for Nexus, Pixel devices
- Download all 13 of the official Galaxy Note 8 wallpapers here
- Get a new phone every 30 days with T-Mobile’s JUMP! On Demand
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to come with force touch/3D touch?
- Android version distribution: Nougat crawls to 13.5%, KitKat still more prevalent
- The Sharp Aquos S2 is now official, and it looks pretty familiar
From our network
- The history of Beats [SoundGuys.com]
- The best drones of 2017 [DroneRush.com]
- The best Oculus Rift games [VRSource.com]
from Android Authority http://ift.tt/2vubIK7