Authorities release ironic last text message sent by electrocuted 14-year old

Last week we passed along the sad story about Madison Coe, the 14-year old girl who was electrocuted after bringing her cellphone into the bath with her. Yesterday, the Lovington Police released a text that was apparently sent just before Coe was shocked to death. The text, sent to a friend, contained a photo of an extension cord wrapped in a towel and read, “When you use and (SIC) extension cord so you can plug your phone in while you’re in the bath.”

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and the Lovington Police Department have determined that the phone itself never was submerged …

from PhoneArena – News http://ift.tt/2tuke7Z

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s